Before & Progress Photos Scroll To The Bottom

For progress photos of my weight loss scroll to the bottom

Thursday, November 19, 2009

4am wake up...

Seriously people, if I can lose weight ANYONE can. I am awake and busy probably 20hrs of the day. Litereally last night I only slept 4hrs. Wednesdays are my night off of the gym. I went to work 12hrs, came home took the big boys to their fighting stuff, took Gabriel to his baby boyscout meeting. Ran home put babies to bed, then Hubby and I went groceries till 11pm. This was 'our' time to visit. I was dead tired but I thought it was sweet that he wanted me to go with him groceries so that we could 'visit'. This is when we have to squeeze time in?, grocery shopping. Not the most romantic type idea but hey at 10pm at night, grocery shopping with ZERO kids is a treat. Came home, unpacked all the goodies,showered and the snuggled into a fresh bed and watched one episode of my favorite Judge Judy!! (even my 3 year old knows the first three beats of Judge Judy theme music, da da da da... Mama Wudge Wudy?) Once the lights go out I don't even attempt to fall asleep it just happens like a strike of lighting. Just done. Goodnight,asleep. I took the fitness class that is required at work in order to utlize the City's gym. SO as of this Monday my keycard now has access to the gym. So after my glorious 4hrs of sleep I sat up rolled out of bed put on my workout clothes and drove to work. It was really toasty in the gym which I was excited about because at 5am its rather cold. I mean I do live in California so its not that bad but its cold for me. I worked out then took a shower and walked over the Station. Its nice. I already feel accomplished for the day and I think I will eat better today knowing I already worked out! I have 10hrs of work ahead of me then a 1hr commute home then tonight is an honor roll awards ceremony for my teenager. Phew... do you see why I make the claim if I can work out and lose weight anyone can! Its true. I'm sometimes jealous of people who have so much free time on their hands or a quiet house with stuff that doesn't move out of place. But I am also truely blessed with my family so I appreciate that.

My Workout this morning:

I realize I'm all over the place with my body parts. I wasn't focusing on my back or abs etc.. just chosing machines I like today.

Leg Press Machine
Lat Pulls
Cable Crunchs
Cardio: Ellipitcal


Food:

6am:Cliff Bar
9am:Snack some cashews
10:45: Fat Free cottage cheese
1:30pm: Spinach Salad with Tuna Fish


As I've mentioned I'm a drink person. Some people aren't. If you are a beverage kind of person you understand what I'm saying. I love my drinks. Of course water is #1 choice, but when I want a treat I go for tea. I even make pitchers of tea for the kids at home. Each pitcher uses about half a box of the tea bags. So i get two pitchers of tea from a box of tea. I usually get the teas that are on sale $2.50 or 2 boxes for 5 boxes. Figure $2.50 for two gallons of juice would be a bargain. So instead I give my kids Tea. Anyways this stuff is delish. They also have sampler boxes which I go for when I'm not sure of which flavor I may like. I really find that I've liked all the teas I've purchased. So I don't necessarily have to use a certain brand. I generally get a fruity tea or a green tea with some fruity flavor. Black teas are a little blah for me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment