Before & Progress Photos Scroll To The Bottom

For progress photos of my weight loss scroll to the bottom

Friday, November 20, 2009

Me A Soccer Goalie??

Ah early rise again but a slow early rise. I didn't leave the house till 4:45am, then I got to work about 5:20 am so I only had 40 minutes to work out and shower. I wasn't able to get much gym time in because I still needed to shower and get into my uniform for work so I have to cut it short to be on time. I most likely am going to have to go back again today but to my own gym (which I love!) near my house.

I have been snacking a bit, will power does not reside at my house anymore! I will be honest I have *lost* my huge motivation to continue losing weight. I think because I am so thrilled with where I am, I haven't looked like this is probably 10 years that its hard to keep striving. I think for a mother of 4 in her early 30s I look pretty good. But then I do have societal pressure (which does help) I mean have you seen Orange County Housewives, do you see the types of ladies which prance amoung California. So that is helpful to 'some' small degree.

Hubby suggested I join some competitive sport thing. Something that will keep me really active without the focus of losing weight. With the focus of just having fun and doing a team or individual sport. Which is a good idea. One problem, gotta find a sport and find more time ! haa haa

Todays Diet has been alright:

6am: Cottage Cheese
9am: Chicken Salad & Pita chips (yes, thats a cheat!)
11am: some cashews & pita chips (yes cheating again!)
1pm: Tuna & Green Salad
4pm: Balance Power Bar
7pm:

Workout : 20 minutes on the KILLER stair mill!

No comments:

Post a Comment