Before & Progress Photos Scroll To The Bottom

For progress photos of my weight loss scroll to the bottom

Saturday, November 7, 2009

50.2lbs LOST!



This morning was the official day, I've lost 50.2lbs, I attempted to snap a photo of the scale but hello if I hold the camera it would add 'weight' to the scale and I tried a few times to jump on and off but I got one fuzzy shot. Now I can move onto my next goal of losing another 25lbs. I mentally break down my weight loss into increments of 25lbs. I've lost the first 25lbs, check, I've lost the second 25lbs check, now onto the third goal. I am on track losing 10lbs a month but as you can see by my food journal I'm wavering in either my intake or my steady workouts. I've been really tired lately sometimes exhausted so I need to put myself first and go to sleep.

On Saturdays I am able to utilize the gym at work. Its not the same really good work out but its enjoyable. My gym closes early on the weekend, weird I know. So its hard to get there after work with the kids and stuff.

Today's food intake:

6am: Cliff Protein Bar
9am: Trader Joe's High Fiber Cereal w/Almond Milk
12pm: Salad w/Turkey
3pm: Protein Shake
7pm: Baked Chicken and Brown Rice

Exercise:

Weights & Stairwill, (I sweated like a pig!) ahhh!

SCROLL TO THE VERY BOTTOM FOR MY BEFORE:

50lbs lost:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment