Before & Progress Photos Scroll To The Bottom

For progress photos of my weight loss scroll to the bottom

Friday, November 6, 2009

So yesterday was a relaxing day for me. During my work week I get up at 5am. I go to sleep habitially too late so I'm always running on an empty sleep tank. Rest is also an important part of being healthy and restoring your body so every once in a while if I skip a day I don't feel guilty about it. Yesterday I had the full evening available to go the gym but I choose not to. The big boys and their father were at their classes so it was just me and the babies. The babies went to be early so I was able to just relax. I got into my bed and was able to watch some of my shows I had on DVR. Ahhh it was wonderful and I don't feel on bit guilty about it. For my food intake I did well but I induldged on a wonderful dinner of chicken parmagina which included garlic bread... ahhhh

Meal 1: Trader Joe's High Fiber Ceral with Almond Milk
Meal 2: Chicken & Salad
Meal 3: Protein Bar
Meal 4: Cottage Cheese
Meal 5: Chicken Parmagina (no wheat pasta for me i skipped that and indludged in bread)

Beverages for the day: Lots of water and tried Blueberry Tea from Celestial Seasonings oh it was GOOD. Tasted like watery juice but it was delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment