Before & Progress Photos Scroll To The Bottom

For progress photos of my weight loss scroll to the bottom

Saturday, November 21, 2009

My little princess stepped on my laptop and cracked the plasma screen but I figured out last night I was able to just hook a standard computer monitor up to my laptop and view the screen! Yipee access to photos and videos again, phew. So that saved me a good chunk of money. I'm trying to work this thing as long as I can. It is a good little laptop for what we've put it through. I have TONS of music on it and photos so that would really be a bummer if I lost all that. Now I'm going to back up the whole drive so in case something else happens I should be good to go with my stuff.

Okay so Hubby is a friggen world class cook and baker and with my weak will power its been hard. I usually arrive home from work and he has dinner ready. Usually always a healthy meal so its fabulous. But when I arrived home from work last night he had baked from scratch whole wheat macoroni and cheese. Oh my gosh like I need tempation. So that was my dinner!!! But I didn't have too much but it was really really good AND it had vegtables in it too. Who knew!

I am trying to get back my motivation to be very very strict with my intake and its not coming. It was helpful today in the gym that they have a mirror on the SIDE of the tredmill so I got to look at my bumps and lumps from the side which I can tell you is motivational! At MY gym the treadmill faces the mirror, and my face is all I can see and my face is thinner so I'm totally happy with that view. The side view ew.. I think also the fact that its winter is detering me. During summer when everyone is practically naked it certainly motivation to keep losing weight. By next summer I should be good. My ultimate goal is to be very fit. Very in shape. And to be very healthy.

Excercise: Weights & Cardio

Food:
6am: skipped, too lazy to get food bad bad
9am: Balance Bar & Water
12pm: Green Salad with Turkey
3pm:

No comments:

Post a Comment