Before & Progress Photos Scroll To The Bottom

For progress photos of my weight loss scroll to the bottom

Monday, November 30, 2009

Church photos comparision...oh my God!

So the other day after church as we do every Sunday we congregate on the church patio and visit. My brother in law and his family also attend the same church so we always visit after. My nephew took a photo and my husband and I and he took a good photo which was nice for a 13 year old! So after I uploaded it I was making space on my computer and going through other photos of what I could clear when I came upon a photo of me on the church patio maybe 1 year ago. Oh my GOD! Horrific. I did a comparison below but this is what helps me keep going to the gym and watching what I eat. My motivation is myself sometimes! :-)

Please don't scratch your eyes out with a cheese grater after viewing my before :-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment