Before & Progress Photos Scroll To The Bottom

For progress photos of my weight loss scroll to the bottom

Friday, November 27, 2009

I Survived Thanksgiving & Found motivation again...

I went to the gym back to back, trained hard cut calories all in preparation for Thanksgiving. Well I enjoyed myself on Thanksgiving no problem but I surely did feel all of that food really wasn't the same emotionally maybe as it had been in the past. I was kind of over it. Yes its good food but me being healthy and keeping on track was actually more important to me. There was the biggest loser special where are they now and that was perfect to have before Thanksgiving keeps the motivation up. Also last weekend hubby and I were able to go out to dinner with some good friends. The friends are very athletic and I see them at train with my husband. Over the four of five years they've known us I've been heavy and had two babies back to back. They train at the same gym I train at and so I see them all the time when I go and they're always praising me and giving me motivation so that is fabulous but whenever I see them I'm in my frumpy gym attire. So when we went out to dinner I was able to get dressed nicely and it was really sweet how they kept complimenting me. Telling me wow, look how skinny and stylish you are! I mean I do see them all the time but I think when I dress up it makes a difference and I was really happy about that. They gave me extra motivation to continue on without even knowing it. My scale is moving again yipee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment