Before & Progress Photos Scroll To The Bottom

For progress photos of my weight loss scroll to the bottom

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I should mention, my aforementioned princess daughter all 25lbs of her stepped on my laptop and broke the plasma inside the screen so I am computerless. I work odd days so when I'm on my days off I'm not able to blog.

Back to the routine, ah. During my days off I will admit I am doing bad food wise. I think my problem is I need to get more snacks for myself. Also hubby and I we enjoy going out to dinner together during our days off.

We have a fabulous work out together on Sunday. I think it was an hour and half. It was wonderful. We did our workouts and finished off with a trip to the steam room. It was nice.

My lower back is hurting much as it used to when I was more overweight. I think I need to lower the weights on my routine. Lately I've increased my weight. I think that coupled with other factors (like my 16 month old wanting me to carry her in a sling!) has strained my back. I need to remember that I want to TONE up not BULK up. So I'm going to lower my weight but increase my rep. So now instead of doing 100lbs lat pull downs, 10 reps, 3 sets. I'm going to do 70lb lat pull downs, 15 rep, 4 sets. Its like lifting a flea to pull 70lbs of weight which feels dumb but I need to reduce the strain right now. The worst would be really hurting myself and being out of the gym for a bit.

To answer some specific questions which have been asked. As far as protein bars. To me they are like a candy bar! Sometimes I need that little fix so I prefer to eat a protein bar. I myself like the cliff bars they have 21g of protein which is perfect for me. I buy them for $1.66 at the grocery store but they sell them anywhere. The specific one I get is the Cliff Bar Builders. If my laptop worked i could link photos of everything but for now i will include internet links to make my life easy. I also eat Trader Joe's High Fiber Cereal. If you follow my diet you we see its pretty boring and pretty much the same. But I change my patterns every so often cause I find something new I like or just get on some new fix to eat sprouts. Or whatever it may be.

Intake:

6am Cliff Bar
9am TJ Cereal
12pm Turkey Cesar Salad
3pm Cliff Bar
7pm-Chicken & Veg

Exercise: Day off tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment